- 1 – 6 Night Stay = Full Amount
- 1 Week – 1 Month Stay = 50% Deposit
- More Than 1 Month = 1st Month Payment
- Refunds are NOT issued for early departures.
- ALL cancellations are subject to a $20 service fee.
- Cancellations must be made 14 or more days prior to the first day of your reservation, in order to receive a full refund (minus $20).
- If you cancel within 14 days of your reservation, you will receive a refund (minus $20) ONLY if we can refill your site. HOWEVER, cancellations made within 48 hours of a reservation will not receive a refund.
- Sites are assigned upon arrival.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 service charge, plus California State allowed fees.
- Golden Pine RV Park is privately owned. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone and/or terminate a reservation at anytime.
WHILE YOU'RE HERE
- Check-In = 1:00PM – 6:00PM (We cannot park you after dark.)
- Check-Out = 11:00AM
- Quiet Hours = 10:00PM – 7:00AM
- Speed limit = 5 MPH
- This is BEAR COUNTRY! Do not leave ice chests, trashcans or food outside.
- Lock the dumpster after EVERY use!
- We recycle CLEAN glass, plastic and aluminum. Please review the posted guidelines and use the bins provided.
- There is a fish cleaning station and chest freezer available for your use. Please help us keep them clean! ALL fish parts should go in the chest freezer, NOT the dumpster!
- The chest freezer is for fish storage and fish parts trash only.
- All RV’s, vehicles, tents and other possessions MUST fit inside your site. Any other vehicles must be parked outside of the park (at your own risk).
- Every site has to be seen, so please be a good neighbor and keep yours clean! Clotheslines, tarps and excessive ornamental/light-up objects should be left at home.
- Please leave your site in the same condition that you found it! You’re welcome to move the picnic table and fire pit but please put them back upon departure.
- Well behaved and on-leash pets are welcome. Do not leave them unattended at any time. Please pick up after your pet IMMEDIATELY; they can’t do it and we don’t want to!
- Please do not leave children unattended in the bathroom or laundry buildings.
- Fires must be contained inside the provided fire pit.
- Fire pits are NOT trash cans! Do NOT burn trash...please use the dumpster and recycling bins. NOTHING but ash should be left in your fire pit.
- NO fires during high winds!
- Please do NOT set BBQs on the picnic tables! It will burn and ruin them.
- Discharging grey water in the park is against the law. Use sewer hookups to dump all wastewater.
- Vehicle (car, RV, boat, etc.) maintenance of any kind (washing, oil changing, etc.) is NOT allowed.
- Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to property and/or personal injury arising out of the use of Golden Pine RV Park. All users of Golden Pine RV Park’s property are held responsible for any and all property damages to the park.
- Management will not interfere in disputes between users of this property.
$40.18 ($45 with Mono County tax)
Holiday (Memorial, 4th of July, Labor Day)
$49.11 ($55 with tax) [2-night minimum]
Low Season Monthly (4/26/18 – 6/14/18 & 9/16/18 – Closing)
Peak Monthly (6/15/18 – 9/15/18)
Over 4 People in a Site (8 people Max)
$3/per extra person per night
SITE MAP (NOT TO SCALE)