Reservations can be made one year in advance. Reservations for the next season will be placed on the calendar but will not receive an invoice/confirmation until the year of the reservation. The office and reservations are closed November, December and early January.
- Refunds are NOT issued for early departures.
- ALL cancellations will be charged a $20 service fee.
- Cancellations must be made 14 or more days prior to the first day of your reservation, in order to receive a full refund (minus $20).
- If you cancel within 14 days of your reservation, you will receive a refund (minus $20) ONLY if we can refill your site.
- HOWEVER, cancellations made within 48 hours of a reservation will not receive a refund. This includes no-shows (if you do not show up for your reservation and do not let us know, your payment is forfeited and your spot may be too).
- Sites are assigned upon arrival.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 service charge, plus California State allowed fees.
- Golden Pine RV Park is privately owned. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone and/or terminate a reservation at anytime.
- Weather is unpredictable in the Sierra. Refunds are not issued (outside of the above guidelines) for rain, snow, heat, wind, smoke in the air or other natural causes. In addition, Southern California Edison (the local electrical utility) has started implementing PSPS (Public Safety Power Shutoff's) in the event of high winds. Refunds will not be issued for power outages, as they are out of our control. Generators may be used in the event of a PSPS.
WHILE YOU'RE HERE
- Check-In = 1:00PM – 6:00PM (We CANNOT park you after dark.)
- Check-Out = 11:00AM
- Quiet Hours = 10:00PM – 7:00AM
- Speed limit = 5 MPH
- This is BEAR COUNTRY! Do not leave ice chests, trashcans or food outside.
- Lock the dumpster after EVERY use!
- We recycle CLEAN glass, plastic and aluminum. Please review the posted guidelines and use the bins provided.
- There is a fish cleaning station and chest freezer available for your use. Please help us keep them clean! ALL fish parts should go in the chest freezer, NOT the dumpster!
- The chest freezer is for fish storage and fish parts trash only.
- We do not have a place for washing dishes! If you're tent camping, please bring the proper gear to wash dishes at your site.
- All RV’s, vehicles, tents and other possessions MUST fit inside your site. Each site is allowed one RV and one vehicle. Extra vehicles are $10 each and will need to be parked across the street in overflow parking (at your own risk).
- Every site has to be seen, so please be a good neighbor and keep yours clean! Clotheslines, tarps and excessive ornamental/light-up objects should be left at home.
- Please leave your site in the same condition that you found it! You’re welcome to move the picnic table and fire pit but please put them back upon departure.
- Well behaved and ON-LEASH pets are welcome. Do not leave them unattended at any time. Please pick up after your pet IMMEDIATELY; they can’t do it and we don’t want to! Constant barking will not be tolerated.
- Please do not leave children unattended in the bathroom or laundry buildings.
- Fires must be contained inside the provided fire pit.
- Fire pits are NOT trash cans! Do NOT burn trash...please use the dumpster and recycling bins. NOTHING but ash should be left in your fire pit.
- NO fires during high winds!
- Please do NOT set BBQs on the picnic tables! It will burn and ruin them.
- Discharging grey water in the park is against the law. Use sewer hookups to dump all wastewater.
- Vehicle (car, RV, boat, etc.) maintenance of any kind (washing, oil changing, etc.) is NOT allowed.
- We do have WiFi and cable. The WiFi provides a "mountain" connection (not for streaming) and the cable is a simple coax connection with channel availability depending on the rig. We do not charge extra for WiFi or cable so stay at your own risk if you're coming camping for the internet or TV. :)
- Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to property and/or personal injury arising out of the use of Golden Pine RV Park. All users of Golden Pine RV Park’s property are held responsible for any and all property damages to the park.
- Management will not interfere in disputes between users of this property.
$40.18 ($45 with Mono County tax)
Holidays & Events (Memorial, 4th of July, Fireman's BBQ, Labor Day, Jam Fest, JLB Beer Fest)
$49.11 ($55 with tax) [2-night minimum]
Low Season Monthly (May & October)
Peak Monthly (June - September)
Over 4 People in a Site (8 people Max)
$5/per extra person per night
SITE MAP (NOT TO SCALE)
The coronavirus pandemic has impacted us all and we're glad to be open while still taking precautions to keep our guests and staff safe. Please read below for details and changes to our operations.
-If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, etc.) and/or have been in recent contact with someone exhibiting symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME! Our cancellation policy will be adjusted for COVID-19 related cancellations, so there should be no reason for anyone to be at the park while sick.
-Face coverings are required to be worn in Mono County, so add that to your packing list. They don't need to be worn outside while you're 6-feet or more from others. You can find detailed information on the Local Order here https://coronavirus.
-The fish cleaning station and fish freezer will still be available. There will be a bottle of disinfectant to spray on touched surfaces after each use.
-All of our games, books, horseshoes, darts, etc. are put away and not available for use.
-No gatherings in the Community Area are allowed, with people outside of your family/group that you traveled with.
-Recycling is not available.
-The laundry room should ONLY be used if NEEDED. If you're here for a short stay, please pack accordingly to not have to do laundry.
-Only one guest at a time should be in the laundry room.
-The bathrooms will ONLY be available to guests WITHOUT one in their RV.
-Only one toilet and one shower will be available (in each restroom), to minimize the amount of people in the room at the same time.
These changes apply indefinitely and we will continue to assess the ever-changing conditions.